SAFTEY BRIEFING REQUIRED FOR ALL SHOOTERS
The safety briefing required for all shooters new to Pocono Pistol Range regardless of shooting experience.
- $9.95 per person. This is a one time fee. After your first visit you will not be required to take the safety briefing again.
TO RENT A LANE ON THE RANGE
- $19.95 for the first shooter on the lane
- $9.95 for additional shooters to the lane
* Only three total shooters to a lane
- $10 per pistol per hour
- $20 per rifle per hour
* Maximum of three firearms to one lane
AMMUNITION IS SOLD IN BOXES OF 50 TO 100 ROUNDS
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please consider this as a guideline:
* .22 LR 50 rounds - $5.99 100 rounds - $11.99
* 9mm 50 rounds - $21.00 100 rounds - $38.99
* .40 S&W 50 rounds - $27.99
* .45 ACP 50 rounds - $29.99 100 rounds - $54.99
* .380 ACP 50 rounds - $29.99
* .38 Special 50 Rounds - $27.99
* .357 Magnum 50 rounds - $32.00
* .44 Magnum 50 Rounds - $48.99
- Eye and ear protection: $1.00 per piece to rent ($2.00 for a set)
* Each guest on the range must be wearing eye and ear protection whether or not
they are shooting.
- Targets: $1.00 each. Generally guests will want 1-2 targets each minimum.
Bachelor/ette or Party Package (7-20 Shooters) $60-$65 per person
- 1 hour Range Time on Private Range
- Eye and Ear Protection and Safety Briefing
- Enough ammunition for each shooter to fire 5 rounds from each rental
1 38 spl Revolver
3 9mm Pistols
1 9mm Rifle
1 .40 cal Pistol
1 .45 ACP
- Additional ammo available to groups at 10% off shelf price
- Groups of 7 or more are required to schedule in advance and place a non-refundable deposit to secure a slot on the private range
- For a group larger than 20 persons please call us for pricing and scheduling
POCONO PISTOL RANGE RULES
Our 12,000 square foot, "State-of-the Art" Facility
Forms for First Time Users of the Pocono Pistol Range: Please Print Form 1 and Form 2, fill out completely, and bring to the range with you. This is not required, but it will save you time at the range. The information sheet is so you may have a copy of our range rules and other information about the range. DO NOT print the information sheet to bring to the range, it is for your records only and is not required.
FIREARMS EXPERIENCE AND RANGE SAFETY QUESTIONNAIRE FORM
RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM