OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK!!
Monday to Sunday 10 am to 6 pm
Wednesday 10 am to 8 pm
85 North 1st Street Stroudsburg PA 18360
SAFTEY BRIEFING REQUIRED FOR ALL SHOOTERS
The safety briefing required for all shooters new to Pocono Pistol Range regardless of shooting experience.
- $9.95 per person. This is a one time fee. After your first visit you will not be required to take the safety briefing again.
TO RENT A LANE ON THE RANGE
- $19.95 for the first shooter on the lane (per hour)
- $9.95 for additional shooters to the lane (per hour)
* Only three total shooters to a lane
- $10 per pistol (per hour)
- $20 per rifle (per hour)
* Maximum of three firearms to one lane
AMMUNITION IS SOLD IN BOXES OF 50 TO 100 ROUNDS
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please consider this as a guideline:
* .22 LR 50 rounds - $5.99 100 rounds - $11.99
* 9mm 50 rounds - $21.00 100 rounds - $38.99
* .40 S&W 50 rounds - $27.99
* .45 ACP 50 rounds - $29.99 100 rounds - $54.99
* .380 ACP 50 rounds - $29.99
* .38 Special 50 Rounds - $27.99
* .357 Magnum 50 rounds - $32.00
* .44 Magnum 50 Rounds - $48.99
- Eye and ear protection: $1.00 per piece to rent ($2.00 for a set)
* Each guest on the range must be wearing eye and ear protection whether or not
they are shooting.
- Targets: $1.00 each. Generally guests will want 1-2 targets each minimum.
Bachelor/ette or Party Package (7-20 Shooters) $60-$65 per person
- 1 hour Range Time on Private Range
- Eye and Ear Protection and Safety Briefing
- Enough ammunition for each shooter to fire 5 rounds from each rental
1 38 spl Revolver
3 9mm Pistols
1 9mm Rifle
1 .40 cal Pistol
1 .45 ACP
- Additional ammo available to groups at 10% off shelf price
- Groups of 7 or more are required to schedule in advance and place a non-refundable deposit to secure a slot on the private range
- For a group larger than 20 persons please call us for pricing and scheduling
Benefits of Memberships:
- Unlimited range time (one hour intervals based on lane availability)
- 20% Discount on Rentals
- 20% Discount on In House Classes
- 20% Discount on Ammunition
- 10% Discount on Merchandise, excluding firearms
- Priority for lanes
- Reservation Capability
- Limited to one lane for one hour
Non-Member Shooting fees:
- $19.95 First Shooter per lane (per hour)
- $9.95 Second shooter Sharing The Same Lane (per hour)
- $10.00 Pistol Rental (per hour)
- $20.00 Rifle Rental (per hour)
Private Lessons Available. Utah and HR218 Classes Available.
*ALL new shooters to the facility MUST complete the one time safety orientation and introduction paperwork - $9.95 ...LE exempt from payment
*Family Discount: Buy one FULL YEAR ($365 ONLY) membership and get the second for half price. This discount does not apply to any already discounted memberships.
Membership Fees: (Please select one and enclose payment with application)
- Annual Membership $369.00 for 12 months
- Six Month Membership $189.00 for six months
- Seniors 62+, Teachers, Doctors, Nurses $150.00 for 12 months
- Active, Full Time or Retired Law Enforcement and Military, EMS, Firefighters, Disabled Veterans $99.00 for 12 months (Proof of service -active or retired- is required for this membership)
- Corporate Membership (a minimum of FIVE members are required under a corporate moniker) $200.00 per member/per year
- Student Membership (August 1st through May 31st) $99.00 *Must be 21 years of age*
Pricing subject to change. Other fees apply for ammunition, firearm rentals, eyes/ear rentals. Please contact our Range with any additional questions concerns or to make Membership Application.
POCONO PISTOL RANGE RULES
Our 12,000 square foot, "State-of-the Art" Facility
Forms for First Time Users of the Pocono Pistol Range: Please Print Form 1 and Form 2, fill out completely, and bring to the range with you. This is not required, but it will save you time at the range. The information sheet is so you may have a copy of our range rules and other information about the range. DO NOT print the information sheet to bring to the range, it is for your records only and is not required.
FIREARMS EXPERIENCE AND RANGE SAFETY QUESTIONNAIRE FORM
RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM